- Product Requirements and Product Strategy Templates
- Product Requirements Document (PRD)Notion Template
- Product Strategy Canvas, Product Vision Board and Product Roadmap Notion Templates
- Customer Research and Product Discovery Templates
- Product Discovery Templates: Interviews, Personas, Empathy Maps and Experiment
- Product Discovery System and Templates
- Notion Customer Research Dashboard
- Buyer Personas & User Journey Notion Templates
- Product Persona & Empathy Map Notion Template
- Buyer Persona Template in Notion
- User Journey Map Dashboard Notion Template
- Product Management Templates for Competitive Research
- Competitive Market Analysis Template
- SWOT Analysis - Notion Template (Free)
- Project Management Templates for Product Managers
- Mint OS: Project Management Templates
- Product OS for Notion - A Notion Workspace for Product Management & Development Teams
- Notion Product Manager - Getting everyone on the same page
- Product Launch Notion Templates
- Product Launch OS
- The Ultimate ProductHunt Launch Dashboard
- Product Hunt Launch Checklist
- Product Roadmap and Updates Template
- Product Manager Notion Bundles
- Product Manager Toolkit: 20 Customizable Notion Documents
- Product Notion: Product Management Templates in Notion
- Document and Product Design Templates for Product Managers
- Notion’s product management system (free templates)
- Supercharge Your Product Management Game with Notion
- Related Articles
If you're a product manager, you know that staying organized is key to successfully managing your team and product. That's where Notion comes in. Notion is a powerful all-in-one workspace that allows you to take control of your tasks, projects, roadmap and team communication in one place.
One of the best things about Notion is the wealth of available product management templates to help you set up your Notion workspace with everything from project management to team communication. These templates provide a great foundation to build upon, save time and customize to fit your specific needs as a product manager.
Product Requirements and Product Strategy Templates
Product Requirements Document (PRD)Notion Template
Customer Research and Product Discovery Templates
Product discovery and user research are essential for product managers to understand the needs and motivations of their target audience and to validate that the product being developed is solving a real problem. These steps include identifying the problem to be solved, generating potential solutions, conducting user research to validate or invalidate the solutions, and ultimately selecting the best solution to move forward with. These product management templates for Notion will help you identify your customer problems before you jump into user stories or build a product roadmap:
Product Discovery Templates: Interviews, Personas, Empathy Maps and Experiment
Product Discovery System and Templates
Notion Customer Research Dashboard
Buyer Personas & User Journey Notion Templates
Product management also requires a deep understanding of your target audience and creating buyer personas to market and position your product effectively. Buyer personas are fictional, generalized representations of your ideal customers that help you understand their needs, goals, and motivations. By creating buyer personas, you can tailor your messaging and product features to meet the needs of your target audience better, leading to increased user satisfaction and sales. These templates will help you understand your buyer personas to help you make more informed decisions and build products users will love.
Buyer Persona Template in Notion
Product Management Templates for Competitive Research
As a product manager, it is important to regularly do competitive analysis to stay informed about the market landscape and identify opportunities and threats to your product. By conducting competitive analysis, you can make informed decisions about how to differentiate your product, as well as how to respond to new competitors or changes in the market. These templates will help you stay ahead of the curve.
SWOT Analysis - Notion Template (Free)
Project Management Templates for Product Managers
As a member of the product team, it is your responsibility to manage and keep stakeholders, tech teams, product design, product development and the company on the same page by providing a central location for all project-related information and communication. With Notion, you can create a project management workspace that includes everything from project timelines, key results, project status, and task details to team communication and document storage. These templates will help you easily track the progress of your project and keep everyone informed about what is happening.
Product OS for Notion - A Notion Workspace for Product Management & Development Teams
Product OS stores your Objectives, OKR’s, Problems to solve, Solutions, Ideas, Tickets, Sprints and Documentation in Notion databases and displays these in beautiful dashboards. The prefect replacement for Jira.
Notion Product Manager - Getting everyone on the same page
Product Launch Notion Templates
As a product manager, it is important to carefully plan and prepare for product launches to ensure their success. A product (and feature) launch requires careful team coordination, a marketing plan, a launch checklist, and execution to introduce a new product to the market effectively. These templates will help you prepare, track and launch your next product:
Product Launch OS
The Ultimate ProductHunt Launch Dashboard
Product Hunt Launch Checklist
Product Roadmap and Updates Template
Product Manager Notion Bundles
If you are looking for a bundle of templates and product management resources, here are few examples worth checking out.
Product Notion: Product Management Templates in Notion
Document and Product Design Templates for Product Managers
Notion’s product management system (free templates)
Supercharge Your Product Management Game with Notion
Notion is a powerful tool for product managers looking to work smarter and improve their productivity. With the wealth of powerful templates available, product managers can easily get started with everything from project management, product launches, life organizers to product updates. Additionally, Notion's versatility allows product managers to customize their Notion workspace to fit the specific needs of your team and project. Best of luck with your next product launch!