Get your life and work organized with the Ultimate Brain
Get organized and increase productivity with Thomas Frank’s Notion productivity system. Streamline tasks, manage projects, and capture notes with ease. Upgrade your life and work today.
Ultimate Brain is your one-stop shop for all the tools to manage tasks, projects, and notes. It's like Notion was made just for you!
Ultimate Brain has everything you need to organize your life. It includes written guides, deep integration with the demo, and 34 video tutorials totaling 6 hours of content. Seriously, the tutorials are so good that they may as well be an advanced Notion course.
Ultimate Brain + GTD process made easy
With the Ultimate Brain, you can get everything done in a flash. The built-in Process dashboard will collect all of your tasks and notes so that they are easily accessible when processing them later on. If using David Allen's classic Getting Things Done® method isn't for you, then there is an optional workflow where projects may be created with due dates as well!
Ultimate Brain Dashboard provides a holistic view of all tasks, notes and projects
The Thomas Frank Notion Second Brain Template Includes:
- A My Day dashboard for perfectly planning out your day
- A Quick Capture dashboard for quickly capturing notes and tasks, then getting on with your day
- GTD-style task capture and processing
- PARA-style organization (Projects, Areas, Resources, Archives) for tasks, projects, and notes. Ultimate Brain turns Notion into the perfect tool choice for Tiago Forte's Building a Second Brain course.
- Recurring tasks (includes a tutorial on how to automate them for free)
- Advanced archive features to help keep bloat at bay (like Cold Tasks, Snoozed Tasks, and a Someday list)